So we spent the first couple weeks of this month back east with the in-law side of the family. We flew out to Virginia to spend a few days with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her family. The first day we were there we went to Baltimore to go to the National Aquarium. It was awesome. It was Paige's first time seeing Dolphins. They are now her favorite animal.
The next day we went to Luray Caverns in Virginia. My mother-in-law has a love for rocks. She started a rock collection for Paige. It was fun going through the cave and Paige loved rock shopping in the gift shop. This is actually a picture of a lake. You can see the reflection of the top in the water. It was awesome!!!!
Paige and her cousin on the audio tour. They did a great kids audio tour making it into a scavenger hunt. Paige had fun with it.
Then we headed to North Carolina for a week of beach heaven. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law assemble a group of awesome people every year to rent a beach house (mansion). The house was awesome, the people were awesome (we played games every night after the kids were in bed) and the beach was awesome. The first day it rained the whole day, but Paige discovered the hot tubs so it was good. The rest of the week, the temps were in the mid 70s and heaven. Mermaid Paige
Shell collecting Paige
Sand castle building Paige
Pool building Paige & co.
Exhausted Paige (after 6 hours on the beach that day)
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Paige climbed to the top of the lighthouse by herself.
The girl has no fear of heights. She kept sticking her legs out the railing. She thought it was great.
Of course there was a photo shoot involved. I actually took her out on 2 separate nights in her ballerina outfit. Here are some of my favorites.
I love her expression here.
Doing her ballet leaps.
Her aunt taught her to hold her hands like this when going in circles (I obviously don't know the ballet terminology.)
I call this, "Don't turn your back on the ocean."
The last night a desperately wanted to get a silhouette shot. It took a while to get Paige in the right spot but I LOVE the results.

Shell collecting Paige
Sand castle building Paige
Pool building Paige & co.
Exhausted Paige (after 6 hours on the beach that day)
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Paige climbed to the top of the lighthouse by herself.
The girl has no fear of heights. She kept sticking her legs out the railing. She thought it was great.
Of course there was a photo shoot involved. I actually took her out on 2 separate nights in her ballerina outfit. Here are some of my favorites.
I love her expression here.
Doing her ballet leaps.
Her aunt taught her to hold her hands like this when going in circles (I obviously don't know the ballet terminology.)
I call this, "Don't turn your back on the ocean."
The last night a desperately wanted to get a silhouette shot. It took a while to get Paige in the right spot but I LOVE the results.
1 comment:
Seriously, she is a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment