Last week my little girl turned 4. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Paige has been looking forward to her birthday for months. In fact she threw a fit on my birthday (in April) because she wanted it to be her birthday. Through a series of fortunate events, I won a birthday party at The Little Gym of Orem. Paige does gymnastics there and we won a drawing for a free birthday party. It was awesome. I didn't have to do any work (except provide the cupcakes) and the kids had a blast. Paige enjoyed being the special one for the day and sharing "her gym" with her friends.

The birthday girl.

11 of her closest friends

play time

the kids got to bounce on the air-track
and Paige's favorite part, opening gifts. Thank you for the fun birthday.
1 comment:
Glad it went well and everyone had fun! Looks like it was a blast!
Post a Comment