Here is Miss Paige's halloween portraits. She is Dorothy. I don't think she has a clue who Dorothy is, but the costume fits and she likes the ruby slippers. She is way excited about Halloween this year because she gets "new candy." We are going to go to the Witch Hunt at Gardner Village and then the Halloween games & trick-0r-treat the downtown stores, then our ward is having a neighborhood trunk-or-treat/potluck. It should be a full day.
Happy Haunts!

4 comments:
She is just so adorable I want to hug her to pieces. I love the Dorothy costume. I feel like we are in tune because I was the Wicked Witch of the West, my husband was the Wizard of Oz, and my son was my Flying Monkey this year... well, he WOULD have been if the silly kid would have actually worn his costume. He threw a major fit and refused to wear his monkey suit. Oh well, so much for planning with toddlers...
I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!
Lets do gardner village together next year!
Way cute!!
Post a Comment