Sunday, October 12, 2008

BYU Paige

As many of you know Bart was a HUGE BYU fan.  The past couple years it has been too hard for me to get too involve with watching BYU football.  But this year it called to me.  I realized that I attended or worked every home BYU game from 1993-2005.  So it has become a part of me.  Paige and I have been "borrowing" TV from neighbors, friends and family to watch the games.  So far, we've been able to watch all the games.  I realized that Paige didn't have a BYU shirt and that Bart would  not be okay with that.  So I quickly went out to get her one.  Here are some cute pictures of her.  Still being a BYU fan. 

Whenever I tell Paige "touchdown" she touches the floor.  It thought it was cute. 

1 comment:

Roemmele Family said...

How cute!! Bart would be proud! :o)